CLS Strategies serves a range of clients – including Fortune 500 corporations, trade associations, foreign governments, international organizations and non-profits. Litigation communications is one of CLS’ specialties. The firm has many clients that face government investigations or litigation and require skilled and experienced professionals to help them manage their reputational challenges. CLS also has a substantial public affairs practice, helping clients manage communications in connection with regulatory and legislative challenges both in the U.S. and abroad.
- Lead or contribute actively in the strategic planning and account execution for multiple clients facing legal issues
- Manage client business relationship
- Oversee and/or draft content needed to support client and communicate its story
- Lead efforts to pitch stories, and manage coverage as appropriate
Ideal candidates have a minimum of 5 years of experience in litigation-related communications and/or corporate crisis communications involving high profile and/or high stakes matters, and are driven, self-starters with the ability to grasp complex subject matter quickly and work well within teams. Experience with a diversity of legal matters – e.g. product liability, securities, antitrust cases – and proven ability to work with litigation counsel is strongly desired. Importantly CLS works on both plaintiff and defense litigation.
Candidates must possess deep knowledge of the legal process, strong writing skills, experience in managing media relations, and ability to formulate effective and successful communications strategies and messages in a litigation environment.
CLS Strategies offers a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Employer-subsidized medical/dental insurance
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Optional Life and AD&D Benefits
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Gym membership
- And much more
If you thrive on the challenge of finding solutions to complex challenges and want to join our team, please send your resume with “Litigation Role” in the subject line to [email protected] or for more information, visit www.clsstrategies.com.
CLS Strategies. We don’t just raise the issue. We raise the game.